Skip to content
- Happy autumn!! We look forward to seeing you on Sunday! Remember that Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday so be sure to set your clocks back an hour!!! So thrilled that Miss Analeigh is home!
- This Sunday we will be celebrating a Water Communion ritual together in good UU fashion. Please remember to bring a small portion of water (no more than 2 ounces) to add to the common bowl of water for our ritual. Please bring water that somehow represents a place in your life where you have been sustained/cared for within the past year. We will also enjoy an Eatin’ Meetin’ together following the service so be sure to join us and please bring some delish items to contribute!! Please join the Clayton community for lunch.
- Our 5th Sunday Service on Oct 30 was wonderful. Thanks to all who came to share in it. Thanks and double thanks to Michelle and Marla for all the hard work and beautiful words and presentation. It was very thought provoking and provided a wonderful time for the Clayton family to share together!
- Please remember that Spirituality Group is the 2nd Friday of each month at the church at 7:00pm for about an hour and a half. If you have a topic of interest or something you would like to present, please let Ernest know.
- Holli Emore and the Osireion group will offer a Community Healing Ceremony as part of the Sunday morning service on November 20. Please join in with us for this opportunity to participate in community healing – you may bring your drum and wear your special colors and clothes if you would like!
- Looking ahead — Sunday, December 4 the church will be having its Holiday Meal together and we will put up the Christmas tree as part of Eatin’ Meetin’!! We’ll do it in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring your good decorating ideas!!! More details to come about the menu plans – YUM YUM!!!! And our annual Christmas service will be on Sunday, December 18 at 11:00am, which will be another wonderful time to share together as a church family.