Clayton Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church is a participatory democracy. We have a governing Board and hold at least annual congregational meetings to handle the business of the church.
Current Board members are:
- Sam Stone, Chair — presides at meetings of the Board and the congregation;
- Michelle Robinson, Minister — serves in the absence of the Chair. The Minister also serves as ex-officio member of all committees;
- Marla Castillo, Secretary — provides notice to active members of all meetings, records the minutes of all meetings of the Board and congregation, provides a draft of the minutes to members within two weeks, and maintains current Church records;
- Marsha DeRosier, Treasurer — maintains the financial records of the church following the church Bylaws and Financial Guidelines;
- Robert Tiedemann, Member-at-Large — serves as a voting voice of the congregation on the Board.
If you would like to submit a question or comment, please feel free to call (803) 345-0637 or visit our Facebook page and leave a message. We look forward to hearing from you. https://www.facebook.com/Clayton-Memorial-Unitarian-Universalist-Church-518433194881510/?ref=settings