Clayton Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church
Mission Statement: CMUU – Thinking, Loving, Serving
334 Clayton Memorial Church Road
Newberry, SC 29108
Clayton Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church is a participatory democracy. We have a governing Board and hold at least annual congregational meetings to handle the business of the church.
Current Board members are:
- Marla Castillo, Chair — presides at meetings of the Board and the congregation;
- Michelle Robinson, Minister — serves in the absence of the Chair. The Minister also serves as ex-officio member of all committees;
- Annie Burgard, Secretary — provides notice to active members of all meetings, records the minutes of all meetings of the Board and congregation, provides a draft of the minutes to members within two weeks, and maintains current Church records;
- Marsha DeRosier, Treasurer — maintains the financial records of the Church following the church Financial Guidelines, Policies and Procedures;
- Sam Stone, Member-at-Large — serves as a voting voice of the congregation on the Board.